Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
Lol. I can battle at like 2:50 if that's any better :p Sorry, school wastes like half my day so I can't battle as much
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
aha lol, but for the record, is that in one hour or in two? Timezone changed but idk if yours did too.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Yea, I guess it did. Daylight savings nonsense. 3 hrs from now is 3:15, so about that.

The world should just be really tall and narrow so wed all pretty much b in the same time zone.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
O really? Three hours from now? Thats a bit late...
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
In three hours its 00:18 for me..
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
And my boyfriend actually wants to sleep at eleven... Maybe tomorrowmorning is better for me then, that would be early night for you then.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Or maybe even evening. It seems our difference is 9 hours so If I battle you at for me 8 o clock in the morning it would be 11 o clock for you i guess.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Wow time sux. 11 is definitely a stretch for me, but I'm not seeing anything else. I can try for today if I somehow remember and also don't fall asleep. Wen we battled earlier do you remember what time it was for you? It was a decent he for me, so it must've been super early for u
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
I think it was like 11 or 12 for me and 5 for yours cause we first had a difference of 7 hours.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Im guessing you live in Los Angeles timezone then?
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
I have a nice overviewapp with timezones and weather on a global map.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Hmm. My clock's moved back an hr. Did yours move forward? It's so complicated and I don't like it lol. Ok, so I'll shoot for 12...and why are u on at like 3 am for you? I've been on that late, or at least close, but still :p
Omastar68
Omastar68
Washington, so just higher up. That doesn't change time
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Oh its not now 3am its now half past nine for me. My clock has gone forward yes. I live in the netherlands, western europe and the sun rises in the east so its earlier at me than at yours so time is for me later than at yours.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Okey so lets battle in 10 hours and twenty minutes ok? Than its eleven at yours in the evening and 8 for me in the morning.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Lol, your 9 hrs ahead, duh.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Oh haha but i was never awake at 3am for me, must have had some misunderstanding somewhere lol :p communication is hard ;)
Omastar68
Omastar68
Ok. Well, I'll try to be on at 11 then. That's late, but I guess since its you lol. I mostly sleep at weird hrs anyways so shood b fine
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Okey thanks!
Omastar68
Omastar68
Ok, going on. Winner posts replay(otherwise that'd be weird lol.)