Smogon Forums

Dilwar
Dilwar
Yeah those days are fine. I'll let you know when I can play on like Wednesday / Thursday. It will probably be Friday though, but not too sure yet cos I might be out of town this week.
Dilwar
Dilwar
Also I'm GMT +0. I think that's 4 hours ahead of your time.
aim
aim
Sounds good bud just let me know
Dilwar
Dilwar
Yo man I gotta squeeze in Saturday. Gotta go out of town for the next couple of days and it leaves me with limited time to prep and stuff. Saturday 2pm your time should be fine o.o. I think that's 6pm my time. Can you just state the time when you reply here so I know I got the timezones right. Thanks!
aim
aim
9:25pm when commenting this, think we could make it earlier than 2 like maybe 12 my time if possible?
Dilwar
Dilwar
Oh I am 5 hours ahead then. I can do your time at 12 in that case.
aim
aim
Thanks! Cya then!
aim
aim
see you at 12 tomorrow!
Dilwar
Dilwar
Yo! I messed up, the reason I could only do Friday was because I had to tutor some students on Saturday. When I had to reschedule I completely forgot about it. I just remembered I have a session tomorrow which is during 12 (your time). Can we make it your 2 time instead as you originally suggested? If that doesn't work, would Sunday work?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm just on a really tight schedule this week and messed up.
aim
aim
2 doesnt work as far as I know atm, can you do earlier like 11 am my time or after 8pm my time. Otherwise we may need an extension. I'm not available sundsy
Dilwar
Dilwar
8 PM your time tomorrow is perfect. See you then, thanks for compromising!
aim
aim
No problem!