Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
Great. If I'm doing my math right you're 5 hrs behind me, GMT-8. The times you listed are pretty late for me, can you be on at 10 am for you? That's one of the better times. I don't need you to clone it, I'll just get more clones from ProjectTitan313. Thank tho.
Lego
Lego
Omastar68
Omastar68
So 10 for you is 4 PM for me. I can probably do that. I rarely go anywhere, I can just b forgetful and sleep at weird hrs XD
Lego
Lego
If you're around now, we could trade now maybe? If I don't get a reply in 15 minutes, I'll assume we can't and be back online at 10am.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Sorry, the guy with all my clones hasn't responded yet and I don't have a Regice on my game right now. I probably won't be able to trade for a while
Lego
Lego
It's fine, I'm not that fussed about the Regice tbh. If you're around, you can have your Dittos now (I've added your FC) for free. My FC is 2766-9131-1640
Lego
Lego
I'm online, IGN is Q
Omastar68
Omastar68
Ok, thanks. And I'll probably get more clones soon so if you want the Regice later just ask. Is there anything specific you want the fodder to be? I'll probably trade spitbacks, so if there's any you want lemme kno
Lego
Lego
Just whatever you've got. If you have any females in a non-standard ball then that'd be nice, but I don't mind too much.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Sometimes wen I register som1 else and they register me they show up as Passerby. Wonder why you went strait to the friend list