Smogon Forums

Legitimate Username
Legitimate Username
Quite well, thanks! You?
Typhlito
Typhlito
Not bad! Stuck without a laptop for strongest time but other than that, things are good
Typhlito
Typhlito
Btw, you still play sm4sh?
Legitimate Username
Legitimate Username
Yessir I do! My 3DS friend code is listed on this page but unfortunately I currently don't have a Wii U (waiting for the NX to come out).
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh cool we should play sometime then! n_n My fc is also on my profile but ill add yours for now.

I have both although I mostly just play the 3ds version since its more convenient and most people I play with has it for 3ds.
Legitimate Username
Legitimate Username
Yeah I used to play mostly on 3DS too but a friend of mine here has a Wii U and I've found it hard to go back to playing without a Gamecube controller. Gonna have to make the transition back this summer though so I might as well get practicing with it again.
Typhlito
Typhlito
I've always been better with the wiimote since I never really played melee. Sometimes I see people playing brawl in school and they get impressed with how well I can use a Wiimote lol. Have to practice more with a f2f remote though since its probably much better.
Typhlito
Typhlito
You up for a few games soon?

I can play today if you want.
Legitimate Username
Legitimate Username
Yeah it's my last day of classes before exams so I was planning on taking some time off.