Smogon Forums

BradSharp
BradSharp
hey man, im gmt-4 and appreciate your memeage. if you're 6 hours ahead this may be sorta tricky. I work full time so meh :/ we may be able to get a game in around 6 pm my time- but if not let's im for the weekend?
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
I'm free all night on sunday, so that should be the easiest to opt for
BradSharp
BradSharp
Ahhh I may possibly get trapped in mothers day shenanigans (damned mothers) any chance you're around friday/sat? If not, I may be able to get on around 11/12 at night (your time) during the week. Is that something that could work?
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
I can do tonight p much all night, fri/sat is sorta iffy
BradSharp
BradSharp
I slept for <1hr last night and am about to go through a full work day :'( so I may die before being able to play tn, but I'll try to get on smogtours
BradSharp
BradSharp
if not- could you do same time tomorrow?
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
Gonna try, but I can't promise anything tomorrow
BradSharp
BradSharp
ight, lemme see if I can make it on in the next 30 min or so. ill hit up a starbucks or something
BradSharp
BradSharp
we're playing RBY and BW, right?
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
ok so i got a some time tonight, if you can get on within the next hour or two. and yes it's rby and bw. Alternatively we can just catch up on the battles during next week.
BradSharp
BradSharp
damn, you said you're not around on the weekend, right? I can do my best to hop on smogtours but it's going to be very difficult to do so without getting sniped at work :(