Smogon Forums

Niadev
Niadev
Timezone is GMT +1, should be available most of the day because holidays.
Niadev
Niadev
Actually, nvm, something just came up, can we do it tomorrow? It's going to take most of the day. Should be free most of the day then :)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yeah, that will probably work fine.
Niadev
Niadev
Yo so when are we doing the battle? I assumed I'd have to wait for you but as they say assuming makes an ass out of... me at least. idk about you. Should be free for most of today, just find me on PS as Niadev
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey, today i really won't be able to do it. I can do tmrow around this time after my other tour game, or around 9 in the morning possibly
Niadev
Niadev
Agh, that's in the middle of school for me :V Any time after 11pm for you or 4pm for me should be fine (assuming I see the PM on PS).
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hm well I have to focus on my other tour game for tomorrow and by the time I finish it will probably be near midnight or later for you, but if that works then I might be able to get that to work. Otherwise we can shoot for some other weekday. When is the deadline for this round btw?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Actually since the deadline is sunday, can we we shoot for saturday? Perhaps sometime before 1 PM or sometime after 5 PM my time (5 PM and 10 PM your time respectively). We can also play on sunday if that works better.
Niadev
Niadev
Yeah, I think I can do that. Might have to leave a Saturday school a bit earlier to get back at around 12 in the afternoon my time but it should be doable.
Niadev
Niadev
Also gl on your other tour :)
Niadev
Niadev
On PS as Niadev whenever you're ready
Niadev
Niadev
gtg offline for a bit, computer issues. Not sure when you'll be back, but PM me here when you are, and hopefully I'll be back online.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey, i have some commitments in the morning so could we play around 5 my time (10 for you)?
Niadev
Niadev
10pm or am? If pm, it's difficult, but possible.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Pm (you're 5 hours ahead of me), but it's past that. Lets shoot for tomorrow; what timeframes will you be available for?