Smogon Forums

Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Also, just to make sure: you want the Sinnoh League Ribbon and Red's Legend Ribbon, right? The HGSS League does not give a ribbon
Gabe
Gabe
The HGSS league doesn't give a ribbon at all? It's been a long time so i don't remember
Gabe
Gabe
No you don't have to clone both pairs. Which names do you think are best?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Nope, only the Sinnoh league gives a ribbon.

Personally, I like the Transformers one. But it's your call, and if you want both pairs it's no extra trouble for me
Gabe
Gabe
I'll just go with the Transformers ones, I like those too. Wow, I thought the League would at least give the same ribbon given in FRLG.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sadly, no. That ribbon is Gen III only (both the Hoenn and Kanto leagues in Gen III give it).

I'll let you know when Megatron and OptimusIce are ready. :)

One last note: due to spacing in nicknames in Gen IV, the nickname will have to be "OptimusIce"
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hi Gabe, I'll work on transfering your Piplups right now. They have been nicknamed and given Ribbons
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
By the way, could I ask you for a favor? Can you catch me a female Togepi in a Premier Ball? No egg moves or IVs are needed, though Serene Grace would be appreciated. Spitbacks are fine but just a regular one from Friend Safari would be excellent already
Gabe
Gabe
Okay, i don't have X anymore (dog chewed it) but I think I have the Togepi. :)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. It's no problem if you don't have the Togepi, don't worry
Gabe
Gabe
I still have my Shiny one if you want that. I also have a female with egg moves but it is in a lux ball.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I'd love a Luxury Ball one, but don't worry about it if you only have 1 copy (I mean, you don't need to get it cloned just for this trade).

I can trade anytime
Gabe
Gabe
What nature did you want to do? I was planning on doing Bold/Calm but like so many of my future projects I probably won't have time. I don't mind giving it.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I was gonna do either Bold or Timid, but don't worry about it. I can catch it on my Friend Safari later or just ask at SQSA :)
Gabe
Gabe
I'm sending it :) trust me, I have so many parents that I should start getting rid of some. Btw I'm sending you two things in return right now right?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Just either Togepi would be great. Wanna trade now?
Gabe
Gabe
Sure, I'll go online now :)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sweet, see you there
Gabe
Gabe
Thank you so much Vini. I've really grown to love using Empoleon lately :)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Thanks a bunch for the Togepi! When I get down to breeding it, I'll give you a female back. I'll also give you a Premier Ball one later.

No problem at all, Empoleon is one of my favorite Pokémon and it is my pleasure to help a friend out