Smogon Forums

elcheeso
elcheeso
Your pig gifs are the best! They look way plumper than the mini pigs we get over here, guessing that's a pot belly thing.
DHR-107
DHR-107
\o/ Haha. I always think of you when I see pig gifs around! Hows things? :)
elcheeso
elcheeso
Not bad, finally decided to throw in the towel on quitting smorgen (need to set up irc for all the old channels, ugh), been working, doing the occasional art and playing a lot of games. Also hanging out with the bf and cat. The usual! What about you?
DHR-107
DHR-107
:P Some people just can't stay away! Will be cool to have you back :) Yeah working mostly... Excited about Sun and Moon too. Shame we (Europe) get after everyone else :( Also started writing stuff for Smogon Web articles which is cool :D
elcheeso
elcheeso
Sounds good! Though jeez, that delay on european Pokemon games is always weird to me. I guess poms get screwed over by localisation for other euro countries or something. Or maybe they just really hate Europeans, haha. At least it's not a full week this time! PS: Which one are you getting? It was a hard choice but I opted for Moon because BATS. Also rowlet is the best.
DHR-107
DHR-107
Not sure if its a punishment for XY breaking street date etc... I'll be picking up both! Can't help it! #TeamPopplio! I'll probably use Rowlet second though on my other game :P Water starters ftw!
elcheeso
elcheeso
GASP. Popplio is literally a clown though, and clowns murdered my family, you monster! how dare you support terrifying clowns!
DHR-107
DHR-107
I really hope they go down the Elephant Seal route and not go /too/ Clowney... That would be bad imo.
elcheeso
elcheeso
I'd be down for that, NO CLOWNS. Though I have to admit I would be kind of amused if they end up giving its evos a rainbow coloured afro.