Analytic
Analytic
Jabba can you please respond
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
You're not my supervisor
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Let's play one of the last weekends. I'm gmt-5 so I guess sometime earlyish for me
Analytic
Analytic
I know I'm not your supervisor, I just thought maybe you overlooked his VM or something so I gave you a nudge. My apologies if that offended you somehow
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I was just joshing mate
Kingler
Kingler
Sounds good, I'll let you know if anything comes up
Kingler
Kingler
Do you wanna play this weekend or the next? I don't have any preference myself. don't think anything's gonna come up your morning/my night so should pretty much be good for either
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
This Sunday would be best for me. I'm not sure what time I could definitely make work. Do you know what times you'll be on and I can try to pinpoint a specific time I know I can make
Kingler
Kingler
Class might pop up for me or something but i'm pretty sure any time night for me works (that'd be like 7-11 PM GMT +5.5). I fight dekzeh in between 6:30 to 7:30 PM my time, so any time after works i guess
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Are you on/how much longer do you think you'll be on?
Kingler
Kingler
I'm on now if you are
Kingler
Kingler
I'll wait for 15 minutes, otherwise i'll head off unless we're playing
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Fuck, literally just left my computer. I'll be back in about an hour and will be on for another 10-12 hours. Any of those times work?
Kingler
Kingler
I need to sleep early because I have school so I don't think I'd be able to stay on that long; could weekdays around this time work? I'm on a lot so I don't think it'd be too big an issue
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Nah id be at work at this time
Kingler
Kingler
Let me know what times work for you weekdays; we could play at the same time next weekend
Kingler
Kingler
I'd like to get something concrete scheduled because the deadline is Saturday night my time; what time before that would work for you?