Smogon Forums

Mounts
Mounts
awesome :) i'll tell you if something unexpected came up, sunday sounds great ! see ya ;)
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Ok. I'll can try it :).
Finally if I can I'll tell you.
I'll arrive to my home at 23:45 / 00:30, more or less.
Mounts
Mounts
nice, it should be fine :)
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
I think that is hard to play today.
If you want we can play the wednesday or thursday.
Anyways, i'll try to answer you today (again).
Mounts
Mounts
next sunday is fine if you prefer :)
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Sunday is the last day if you have played one match... no?
But, ok. I prefer play before, but Sunday is a good day. Why not.

Afternoon? At... 19? 20? 22?
Mounts
Mounts
Yep Sunday is the deadline for subs. I can try to play on friday if it's better for you, but that would necessarily be in the afternoon (like 16 or 17h) :) otherwise playing on sunday in the afternoon would be great as well, tell me what you prefer!
Mounts
Mounts
hey, what's up ? if you're down to play today, i'll be available in the evening (between 20h and 23h), tell me what you're up to :)
Mounts
Mounts
uh you deleted your comment i think :( if today is a bit complicated i can play any day of the week, let's just do what's the easiest for you !
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
If isnt problem for you I prefeer play other day in the next week. We are play one match before the "deadline" and fnally today is problematic for me.

Have you problem with this? Could you play other day like... thursday or friday for example?
Thanks. ;)
Mounts
Mounts
no problem man i totally understand. friday won't be possible but thursday yeah for sure, i won't be available in the afternoon though so we'll have to play in the evening (22-23) if that's fine with you :)
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Is impossible for me. I work the next week 23:00 to 08:00. All week EXCEPT sunday. Sunday (and the next monday) i will be avaible because i'll not work.
Mounts
Mounts
Ok, what about friday in the afternoon then ?
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Ok. At 7/8?
Mounts
Mounts
mmm 5/6pm max, i'm busy in the evening :/
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Ok. Ill try it because I work 23:00 to 08:00. Usually, I'm go to sleep to 9:30 or 10... and I need sleep.

Well, I'll put on the clock's alarm to 16:30/17:00 for play 17:30/18:00, Ok?