Smogon Forums

TONE
TONE
Hey man. I'd love to get started with our session, however my laptop is out of order, so the earliest we can start will be either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
All good man HMU when it's all sorted I will be around the forums and in the PU room on showdown so I will see you around :)
TONE
TONE
Hey man, just want to let you know that my computer is back up and running, so we can start with our session on Wednesday like i promised :)
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Awesome! Sounds good
TONE
TONE
Hey man. We're gonna have our next session on Saturday and hopefully on Sunday as I do have more free time over the weekend.
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Tomorow I'm fairly busy I'm heading into work soon I'm available roughly 6 hours from now and available that time 24 hours later too. Otherwise we can arrange something during the week, looking forward to it.
TONE
TONE
Whenever you're available, we can do our next session.
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Okay I will try and arrange a time within the next few days
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Got time now I'm free
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
It is 12pm now my time and I'm free from now till another 15 hours excluding sleep time so maybe we can fit a session in sometime then?
TONE
TONE
Sure we can do that
TONE
TONE
Hey whenever you want to continue, I'll be around online. Want to get some more sessions in since this round ends on saturday and we've only met up twice.
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Okay been feelin really sick recently so haven't been around much this week sorry but I got some time for this today I'm available for the next like 14-15 hours I can jump on in the next 2-3 hours
TONE
TONE
That works for me. You had me worried for a while there. you know where to find me.