Smogon Forums

Slimmer
Slimmer
Yo. I could play this evening, not totally sure tho. Same gmt, if you catch me on smogtours hit me up. If you dont see me tonight don't worry, tomorrow I will be 100% able (I'd prefer playing this evening tho if I manage to log on)
erz
erz
actually i cant play sry. i managed to catch the yahoo virus ( fuck yahoo fucking broswer hijackers ) and yeah, everytime i open the teambuilder i disconnect. same with ladder and battles. i cant even google properly ffs
Slimmer
Slimmer
Oh. Let me know if u solve this issue. Try changing your browser
Slimmer
Slimmer
If you ever see this post: try change your browser or use stuff like ccleaner or ur antivirus idk. When you are ready, even if you manage to log on today, PM me on smogtours since im goin to do other stuff and I wont check the server
erz
erz
writing w my handy right now. Idk, my antivirus couldnt solve it and i called a friend of my dad today who has some international awards for programmimg etc :D
erz
erz
but idrk when he will have time. If he and i solve it i'll pm again. otherwise just take the win ( even tho i'd Love to battle you, not even necessarily in a tournamwnt haha )
Slimmer
Slimmer
Ok I'll wait for a reply until Sunday then man