Smogon Forums

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
Hey sorry for missing this. I'll be on most of the day. I have a dental appt at 1 PST, that should last an hour or so. After that, I'll be available. What's with the luck? haha
Pokelate
Haha I actually have three now! Sorry to hear about the dental appt. Hope it's nothing serious. Also, you should get on Reddit! There's nobody with 0295 active atm and there's like a half-dozen eggs at least you could potentially get. (I saw someone with 4 alone from this TSV pretty sure). I'll be available for the next hour or so, then I'll be going bowling, but then I'll be free for the rest of the day for the most part.
Pokelate
That's where I got these three I got right now. In fact, one is a Slowpoke and, since they're your TSV, I'd be happy to let you keep the Slowpoke in exchange for helping me out if you don't have one in your collection yet! :)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
Oh it was just a cleaning. Every 6 months I get to do that haha. I'm on reddit all the time. I just don't have my TSV's registered yet. I would love a Slowpoke, but it has to have HP Electric though. If not, I know where I can just that. You don't need to give me anything for them. I'm just glad I could help you out =)
Pokelate
It's actually hidden power dark :/ I'd definitely appreciate your help though! Glad it was just a cleaning. I love getting my teeth cleaned by the dentist. My teeth feel great afterwards :) I just got back so I'll be around for a while now if you got time to help me out. If you don't want the slowpoke I can at least give you 3 more ability capsules (unless you want another item I can see if I have).
Pokelate
Also totally get your TSVs registered! It's super easy! The community over there is great and it's an easy way to get a couple shinies when they're doing giveaways II dunno how big you are on shinies but I'm a big fan -- especially when coupled with a nice special-ball for them also!)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
We can do it now! Now when you say 3, does that include the one I hatched yesterday? And all Ability Capsules would be great thank you so much =)
Pokelate
Oh cool I'll get online now. And no I have three to go (so four total counting yesterdays). I spent some time pre-hatching them though so it shouldn't be too bad. And I'm happy to return the favor however I can: like I said I have so many ability capsules and it's just a waste for me to hold onto them when I'm not using them. :)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
Alright! Turtwig, Slowpoke, and Rotom officially hatched!
Pokelate
Woohoo sweet! :)