Smogon Forums

TUO
TUO
I just want to say that these times are literally impossible for me, I'll be in school/or out myself (GMT+8)
teal6
teal6
Huston, unfortunately these are not enough times for be available. TUO, for your part, please provide ALL times that you are available to play and ask Huston to make one of them. Don't just give your timezone, tell him when YOU can play and he will have to make it because he has less availability overall.
teal6
teal6
Please specify what exactly "late tomorrow night my time" means. TUO should likely be able to find a 30 minute block during these times.
Huston
Huston
I can also play anytime in the next 3 hours if you by chance were on :)
Huston
Huston
He can pick any time from 11 PM- 1 AM my time if he wanted to play then, So if I am converting right that is between 12 PM and 2 PM his time
TUO
TUO
hi im gmt+8 and can play Today 6pm-7pm - 9pm-10pm, tomorrow (Friday) 10pm-11pm (I think). Sunday the whole day im awake (10am-10pm). Afterwards i'm free Monday-Friday 5pm-11pm. The 12pm-2pm isn't really doable for me since I have classes, and on the weekends i'll be on the road
Huston
Huston
Lookalike you can play 11-12 hours from now?
Huston
Huston
Looks like. Sorry my writing is awful
TUO
TUO
yeah ill try
Huston
Huston
Alright. If I miss it I lose, I have to go do shopping to get beach stuff tomorrow but may oversleep.If I do, call activity
TUO
TUO
hey been waiting on both tours and DOU/LC/VGC/UU rooms for about an hour now, i'll prob be on for a few more mins waiting.
Huston
Huston
I missed the time as I overslept. I guess I lose, good lick in the rest of the tour
teal6
teal6
You will be subbed later today if you cannot make it.
Huston
Huston
No problem.