Smogon Forums

TUO
TUO
can we play on a weekend? I'm free Friday 8:30-9:30PM EST, and 7AM-10AM Saturday EST. Those are my best times. I'm free 7AM-10AM est on weekdays though
Manipulative
Manipulative
I can probably play you one of these weekdays but during the earlier side of those hours, so around 7AM. I could most likely do 7AM-10AM Saturday and 8:30-9:30PM Friday as well. Let me know if in any of the coming days that you wanna log on at 7AM and I'll be there
TUO
TUO
just to be clear, 7AM EST means your morning, I THINK friday 7am-10am and Friday 8:30 9:30 is best so like lets do this shit
TUO
TUO
tbh something like Monday/Tuesday 7AM-10AM might be better, just because I have a VGC meet-up on the weekend, if you can't make that we can prob play on the 8:30-9:30 though so idm.
Manipulative
Manipulative
I can do Friday between 7am and 10am. Monday between 7am and like 9am also works. Tuesday would have to be between am and 8am. I could try finding you between 8:30 and 9:30 on any of those days, but I'm not too sure about that time. The best time would probably be my Friday morning since I don't work this Friday or have any plans, unlike most other days. Also, what's your name on Showdown? Mine is Manipulative
TUO
TUO
TUO im mostly on dou room
Manipulative
Manipulative
So does Friday morning work?
TUO
TUO
can't do it now I'm sorry, PS! is also down I think but change of plans ruined my ability to do this today, I think Sunday/Monday/Tuesday is best. sorry :(((
Manipulative
Manipulative
Give me a time for Sunday