Smogon Forums

Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
I'm GMT -5, how's the weekend for you? I'm pretty free those days, we'll can decide on a time then. But I can do during the day and night both Saturday and Sunday.
Kudasai
Kudasai
I legit have to attend my cousins weekend this weekend. But since I use phone to play PS, hopefully we can schedule a time. I'm not sure what time is free for me this weekend, but i'll be online all weekday.
Kudasai
Kudasai
Cousins marriage*.
Kudasai
Kudasai
I can come online on the weekends, but im not sure what time because my parents might ask me to help out randomly stuff. What time of day/night do you come on your time on the weekends?
Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
If the weekend isn't the best, is it possible for you to do tomorrow? I can make times tomorrow to do our matches. I can do about after 5 PM (my time) or around noon/1 PM since I take a lunch break and will be at a computer. I'm pretty much free any time all weekend, what's your timezone so I can figure out what could possibly be good times for the weekend?
Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
Anytime after 5 PM that is, not just around 5 PM, so I'm pretty flexible tomorrow night.
Kudasai
Kudasai
My timezone is gmt+7 so pretty much 13 hours after your time.
Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
hm ok then would Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday be better to try setting up a time then? If not we'll just have to figure something out then to work on the weekend.
Kudasai
Kudasai
All those days would be good but its ok i asked my parents i have free time around my night time on the weekends so like 8am your time.
Kudasai
Kudasai
Im usually at smogon doubles or writing room btw.
Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
would you like to do it on saturday or sunday then? or would you like one of the weekdays?
Kudasai
Kudasai
Saturday.
Kudasai
Kudasai
You can find me in writing room or doubles room on main server. To check when I am last online, msg the scribe -> ;seen dlt3.142 kudasai
Kudasai
Kudasai
Ill be online in 20 minutes for 4 hours in said room for today.