Smogon Forums

Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Around Monday night i'm gmt +3, maybe 8PM for you?
HJAD
HJAD
ah I can't do Monday night I'm around town at that time, I'm available Tuesday night same time tho
HJAD
HJAD
hey bro you aren't here at the scheduled time D: ive been here for 1.5 hours, just incase you had an emergency message me here to reschedule
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
I'm so sorry, my internet left me and we had to call the company to fix it :s
I'll be there during the whole day but i'll go out at night, so idk when to play. If you can't during the day we'll just report to friday
sorry again :[
HJAD
HJAD
I'm kinda busy irl Thurs + Fri so ideally we can get this game done today. Which time will you be free today?
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
I'm getting back around 12 PM my time, so 10 pm yours. I don't mind playing at that time
HJAD
HJAD
o.o thats super late my dude, i have family coming over and i was hoping to get some work done on my CV. Are you sure you cant play earlier? I certainly cant make it that late in the day
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Considering I just got back home you can figure out I couldn't xD
We can play on WE if you can't tomorrow or Friday. If we really can't make it take the win
HJAD
HJAD
It's looking bleek my man, I really wanna play this series so I'll try and see if I can figure something out
HJAD
HJAD
yeah dude, i tried asking my boss if i can have any time off its just too short notice for me to have any time to play this series over the next two days, sorry :[
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Rip. I pm'ed you yesterday on server but you didn't answer :/
HJAD
HJAD
was on mobile, I lost all my teams a couple of days ago so I have to source a few, so once I was done I went straight off
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
That's no problem, let's try playing on Monday
HJAD
HJAD
deadline is today, ill try asking teal for an extension until monday :3
HJAD
HJAD
OK teal said that Monday is fine but no later (we are getting a reasonably large extension by most standards). So I just wanna make sure both of us can make it. I can make any time between 4pm GMT +1 and 9pm my timezone
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Perfect, my teams are ready so that shouldn't be an issue
HJAD
HJAD
seeya then
HJAD
HJAD
sorry man, teal said when he reviewed the guidelines that he couldnt push the extension deadline back till monday, so he gave me the win :[
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Well that sucks considering I was in for the whole week bar one day, and the fact I pm'ed you recently and you said you didn't have teams lol