Smogon Forums

Lusa
Im -3, Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday work best. Mornings and evenings are hard for me so lemme know what you prefer.
Teddeh
Teddeh
Can't do Tuesday since I'm travelling back home to England tomorrow, Thursday could work. When is best for you in the day? preferably not anything later than 10pm gmt +1, so up to 6pm your time.
Lusa
Ok so lets do on Thursday, how does 4 PM my time sound?
Teddeh
Teddeh
that works, unless you want to play now?
Teddeh
Teddeh
hey man, may not be able to make the time later on cause something came up. Can you play earlier by any chance? or later? like 10pm my time?
Teddeh
Teddeh
If you're still able to play sunday, then we can play then at 8pm as I know this is awkward, if not I will try my best to catch you later on. I never normally do this, hoping to try and give you as much notice as possible.
Teddeh
Teddeh
and if you're available tomorrow or saturday at any point, i'm also available all day. Sorry for this :X
Lusa
Ah dont worry about it bro, lets play tomorrow then, i will catch you on smogturs during the day?
Lusa
nvm tomorrow is not possible, lets play on saturday?
Teddeh
Teddeh
Saturday is okay after 8pm-ish gmt+1 I'm out during the day but when I come back. I'll catch you online? that sounds easiest if you just wait on smogtours around that time?
Lusa
Ite I will be on Smogtours
Teddeh
Teddeh
You sure you can't play today?
Lusa
yh
Lusa
Dude I have no internet rn so I might be late, I will tell you when I fix that. Im sorry :(