Korby
Korby
finally im free, tell me when ur on
Obliviate
Obliviate
give matchas.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
On vacation for a week, good timing. Someone remind me of this next week.
Isa
Isa
consider this a reminder.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
ty for the reminder Isa.
Lets try to get this done quickly since its gone on for a while now. I get home on the weekdays around 5 pm GMT-4, so we can play after then. Wednesday is ideal for me.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Oh i'll probably have a tennis class at that time on friday, and I'll be a bit busy on thursday and monday, so yeah i'd prefer wednesday or tuesday. We can always do the weekend if neither of those days work for you.
Korby
Korby
see u wednesday
Korby
Korby
im on
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
uhh, you left that message at 5:30 AM my time, not 5 PM. I got home a little late but I was expecting to play around this time.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
idk your timezone and scrolling through your wall I couldn't find it easily, although i'm going to out on a limb here and assume you were thinking in the 24 hr time format. I don't think its reasonable for us to play in the week anymore since this time got muffed up, but i'll get an update on my weekend plans so we can schedule a time for then within ~ 2 hours.
Korby
Korby
i will be there from now until 4pm your time
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I can't play today, and I get home at 5 pm anyway. Please let me know of any times you are available on friday/sat/sun so I know what our other options are. Thanks.
Korby
Korby
until 4pm your time this week end
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
ok i may have some difficulty with that since I have another game for around that time saturday and I have soccer/tennis starting up, i'll let u know when i can play before then on sunday.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Can we try to play around 6 pm (or 5:30 earliest) tmrow (GMT-4, in 24h format that is 18 hr)?