Smogon Forums

failsohard
failsohard
Hello! I'll be busy most of the weekend and definitely this upcoming Thursday but besides that I'm available any day. I'm GMT-5 btw. Would Wednesday be ok?
Tony
Tony
Wednesday works yeah. :] I could do between 2 PM and 5 PM GMT -5 on Wednesday, could you make time sometime during that window?
failsohard
failsohard
Yeah. How does 3pm GMT -5 sound?
Tony
Tony
That works. See you then!
Tony
Tony
I'm ready when you are. Where can I find you?
failsohard
failsohard
Hey, I am on rn on main under Failsohard but may have to leave suddenly just because I didn't realize I'd be doing it now but I'm currently loading my car to move in to college tomorrow
Tony
Tony
Seems like a better idea to reschedule then. I'd rather complete the series without interruptions and I'm sure these circumstances won't help you any either. :[ When could you play alternatively?
failsohard
failsohard
Yeah... I'm sorry about this. Seeing as tomorrow is the day I move in I probably can't do then either. Will Friday or Saturday work for you same time?
Tony
Tony
It also says you're offline as Failsohard on main btw.
Tony
Tony
Uh oof. I'll try to make Friday work. I'll confirm if I can tomorrow.
failsohard
failsohard
Kk. If not, I can do most anytime on Sunday. Basically besides today/tomorrow I can do whenever you need to/can. Seeing as I'm the one with the scheduling problem and messing up rn I'll make sure to comply with whenever
Tony
Tony
Hmm alright. I'll get back to you know when I know more about my schedule. Good luck with your move!
failsohard
failsohard
Thanks! I'm gonna need it
Tony
Tony
Friday same time as before is gonna be very tight for me. Might be an hour / hour and a half later than that and I'll be coming home from a very long day too. :[ Sunday I'll be much more flexible, but we'd need an extension for that since the deadline is Friday.
failsohard
failsohard
Okay. I'll ask for extension if you haven't yet. Just keep me updated with the schedule and I'll try and get mine to work with yours
Tony
Tony
Let's not ask for an extension yet. I'll try my best to make Friday at around 3/4/5 PM GMT -5 (with around 4/5 PM looking the most likely). How would that work for you? If that's not doable we're gonna need an extension to play on Sunday I think. :[
failsohard
failsohard
I should be able to make it around those times. I'll try to be on between 3-4:30