Smogon Forums

Stallion
Stallion
Ugh 14 hours ahead of you so this gonna be impossible to do during the week, because I work full time. What's your weekend schedule like this week?
HT
HT
Like i said its pretty unpredictable, but saturday afternoon and sunday evening /should/ be free for me
Stallion
Stallion
They'll probably both suck for me haha, what are your plans Friday evening? 10pm your time would be midday Saturday for me, which is doable easy.
HT
HT
Hmm that could work. In case im busy at that time does 10
The next day work as well?
Stallion
Stallion
Midday Sunday (aka 10pm Saturday for you) works for me, as long as it doesn't clash with my UU open final (see below, having similar difficulties scheduling with King UU). I should have that scheduled within the next day so I'll know well in advance if I can't make it
Stallion
Stallion
Set up my time and it doesn't clash, so I can do either one now!
HT
HT
Ok sweet. Ill see you at the earlier date hopefully
Stallion
Stallion
Perfect, just let me know with as much notice as possible if you can't do the earlier day!
Stallion
Stallion
Yo, so I got booked to DJ in one of Australia's best venues, so I won't be able to do that time Saturday. I'll still be interstate Sunday, but I'm planning to bring my laptop to Melbourne so I can play you from my hotel room if that's cool?
HT
HT
when you say you cant do the saturday you mean friday my time i assume? so we're shooting for sunday your time, saturday my time? sorry this timezone difference. sorry just want to clarify haha