Smogon Forums

FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
lol. Sorry that was a lot of gushing. How is the OU fire type thing going, btw?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Oh no, I'm glad you like Roselia so much! That way I can make your heart melt with my new avatar. ^^
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I. I am looking forward to this new avatar you speak of. Is it in the style of the current one or is it a Cubone fusion? Rosebone sounds amazing.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ahh, I feel so beautiful now!! :D
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
You leveled up! "But relax! Relax."
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Which is what Roselia says in PMD: Red/Blue when it levels up.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Haha, nice. Loved the PMD series, especially explorers!
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Ah! Explorers was the best one. The only Pokemon games with any plot. I cry every time I replay those games. <3
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
You should try Cubone, it's amazing in those games! Recently got PSMD, and Bonemerang has been improved even further. :O
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
I haven't played PSMD yet. :< But I typically play as Skitty in the older ones because Sing+Doubleslap is amazing. I finished PMD: Red in about 6 hours because of it. I imagine Bonemerang is similar though.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Bone Rush is similar, but long range and can even cover a curved line. Bonemerang will pierce through a straight line of enemies and hit them twice. Both are extremely strong as well. :D
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Sounds overpowered. lol. Do you recommend PSMD? I stopped playing the series after Gates to Infinity, which I was sorely disappointed in.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
The graphics are really great, actually. Characterwise, nothing will reach the team dynamic of explorers, but it's still quite fun so far. I'm not very far into the game yet, but I heard there will be an interesting plot twist somewhere along the way. ^^
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
The dungeons are harder from my experience, with much higher leveled foes. But Reviver Seeds are so abundant that you'll probably never find yourself failing a dungeon.
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Oh! Reviver seeds are so rare PMD: Red/Blue (which I just replayed). The early bosses like Zapdos and Moltres are nightmares because of it.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, I think I'll get a Gyarados now. I heard its giant Hydro Pump has a width of three tiles, and can crush through walls! And it can fly over cliff edges and even Mega evolve now. :D
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Three tiles! Crush through walls! I don't know whether that sounds fun or just ridiculous.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
It sounds AWESOME!! Hehe...
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
lol. It sounds terrifying.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, the game is actually getting quite scary right now. D: