Smogon Forums

Paraplegic
Paraplegic
also est, but I have school so my schedule is a bit more packed. I can only do between 3pm(when I get out of school) and 9pm(when I go to bed) and I can only do tuesdays wednesdays and thursdays :/
Mazz
Mazz
I've gother classes too. I'll be able to find time. Next week Wednesday at around 6pm est?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
That can work! Cya then
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
youre still down for about half an hour from now right?
Mazz
Mazz
Totally forgot. I'll make sure I'm available tomorrow at around 7pm est. Caught me in the middle of a lab report sorry bout that
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
doesnt work for me :/
I have to help set up homecoming, which my class is hosting :[
Mazz
Mazz
Do you not see the part where you tell me 3pm-9pm est on Tuesdays through Thursdays? I'm sorry I missed our matchup tonight but you having an impossible availability isn't helping us either. Find some time please
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
I see it, and it is the case 90% of the time, but its homecoming week so Im busy ._.

Ill look but at this point I cant promise anything, Ill get back to you tomorrow though
Mazz
Mazz
If it helps, I'm out of my class tomorrow at 130pm est. But, I have to finish that lab report of mine, and it's due just before 7pm est. Find a time in and around there, and I can nearly guarantee you that I can make it.

Do you actually go to bed at 9pm est, or is there some extra availability there? Cause its almost 11pm est right now
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
I usually do go to bed at 9:30pm, but I still have homework Im doing which is the reason Im up. This is probs last time I'l respond tonight so Ill get back to you tomorrow
Mazz
Mazz
Just in case you show up, I'm getting lunch right now. I'll be available in 30min until the end of the night.

Does any time past today work for you or no?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
umh I should be available come the turn of the hour if everything goes right, does that work(8pm)?
Mazz
Mazz
It should. I won't be up to much tonight
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
btw that is a rough estimate, "using the bathroom" just cause I noticed you messaged and wanted to respond. Optimistically 8pm, at latest 9:30ish