Smogon Forums

Joim
Joim
I guess you won?
Yeah, but I was thinking more on Tracer... or even Sombra!
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Well yea... But there were also games where I barely died (<5) and still top fragged and stuff too lol.

Tracer is gud
Joim
Joim
Indeed! I'm salty right now, people is so shit...
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
ahaha i played some qp and like Z_Z some random dude who previously added me before somehow was on the enemy team asked why i wasnt player mah pro healer and played zarya. hahaha... what do when team is potato man lololol >_>

comp wise, yea... rank is never an indicator of skill... the correlation only goes one way.. hahahaha. also yea the comp game i didnt die i was playing d.va. it was a stomp idk what the enemy was doing at all ._. i just sat on cart, fly around kill things lol. dva is p fun!
Joim
Joim
Who takes qp seriously?

But yeah, D.Va is great, I'm playing more and I may start playing tanks again for season 3, unless I get better mechanical skills on all of the dps.
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
No but maybe I overestimate people that after hundreds of levels they'd at least know how to walk and shoot at the same time or walk forward LOL. Like there's literally no benefit in healing them at all so I just and kill things myself lmao. Just really simple stuff that doesn't even touch on game sense haha.

D.Va!!! Is fun. It's weird though, whenever I play tank I wonder if my team heals can sustain the fight... So occasionally I don't do as much damage as I would if I don't feel confident of heals. Whereas when I heal ppl if they maintain LOS they retreat and then oh they're already healed then walk back in again xD but that's mostly Ana/Mercy though. Ana healing is sooo good I wouldn't be surprised if it gets toned down.
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Also poop I didn't realise season ended so I'm stuck in 2.9k shitttttttttt D:
Joim
Joim
Damn! I finished at 3150. Ana definitely needs a nerf, it's what makes the triple tank meta and tbh you're bound to win when you have an Ana when enemy team doesn't.
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
She's so survivable, which I don't mind, but her heal output is really insaneeeee haha. It's quite hard to burst damage through a tank with Ana, and Ana resets the fight so quick.

Also still no chance to play Sym! Seems p buggy atm anyway. Idk if the hack through barrier has been fixed. I think I still got hacked as Zarya with barrier idk.
Joim
Joim
Current ptr build is buggy as hell, let's hope it's fixed soon. I expect to play symmetra early on s3 >_>

I thought of joining an amateur team and participate in amateur tournaments. Dunno if it'd be funnier than what I play now?
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
yea. sym does still seem defense favored tho, but SG is offense favored.

'funnier' ahahahhahaha xD well it'd be fun as long as ideologies and stuff don't defer!
Joim
Joim
Exactly! Well, I have a good time working on a team and such, that's what I meant :P
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
you mean 'funner' xD ahaha. but yea it's really dependent on who you're playing with. playing with a team isn't necessarily more fun if the group of ppl arent fun ! so yea haha.
Joim
Joim
Yeah, hm, I don't know. I'll think about it. I think I'm gotta get tracer gold guns btw

I love when I play Tracer/Genji and enemy starts saying in general "omg leave me alone" "tracer why me" hahaha
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Lolol. Also Sym gold gun might be worth. Shield + M1 is the scariest thing ever LOLLLLL.

Have you been playing ptr btw? I find my fps being consistently lower in ptr :/
Joim
Joim
Not really playing PTR, practising in quick play but playing much less and doing things I had to do at home and stuff these days haha
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Ah ic haha. Also wow nv beat kdu. So much hype! I haven't watched it yet though.
Joim
Joim
It was an amazing game, especially last map, Eichenwalde. Really worth a full watch!
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
i just watched it. yeaaaa amazing rofl. it could have gone either way but coco mickie are just so gud ahaha.

also i like playing mei/d.va so much rn. d.va just eats dps so much so gud omg. im bad at throwing nukes tho lols. i got used to mei's m2 now. the enemy ran widow/hanzo, they weren't too bad tbh, they were the only ones on fire hahaha. i just got into a sniping war with freaking mei it was hilarious xD potg was just idk m2ing everything to death rofl. playing ana helps cos her m2 is kinda similar to sleep dart. i barely ever freeze people as mei?? usually m1 a bit then just m2 to death cos the slow is enough to ez aim.

also rofl mei wall / freeze is so good to just stop the pub horror that is sym m1 xD so scary hahahaha
Joim
Joim
RMB is the good way to play Mei, you just freeze to secure a kill or to help in a team fight on like nano boosted enemies.

Mei outsnipes Hanzo and Widow it's hilarious lol