Smogon Forums

Johta
Johta
Yes to both questions.
Christian
Christian
Can you check throught GTS? If so, I have deposited a Female Level 15 Finneon asking for a Bagon. IGN is Chris :)
Johta
Johta
I definitely can, but put up some junkmon like Pipikek and ask for a lvl 1 Rowlet instead 'cause I don't have Bagon and really don't feel like hunting for one lol.
Christian
Christian
Haha sorry I thought that it didn't need to trade >< Will deposit another one soon
Christian
Christian
Ok, deposited a Male level 5 Grubbin asking for a lvl 1 Rowlet~ IGN is Chris. Thank you so much for this!
Johta
Johta
You got sniped.
Christian
Christian
Sorry, this time deposited a male level 13 Luvdisc asking for a lvl1-10 Rowlet. Thanks!
Johta
Johta
*sigh* This isn't working. Try again, but this time ask for a Alakazam instead. I'll be damned if somebody snipes that.
Christian
Christian
I totally forgot about this, sorry xD I try with a Female level 4 Ledyba asking for Alakazam this time. Thank you very much again
Christian
Christian
Also, are you able to check the ESV of 6 Rockruff eggs? I can give you a copy when I find the right TSV
Johta
Johta
hey man, I can do all of the above for you just not right now. I've been hella busy with my finals this week. If you don't mind waiting I should be probably good to go on Sunday.
Christian
Christian
Sure ^^ see you on Sunday and thank you again