Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Wow, well that's all of them! :P Yeah, Jangmo-o should be pretty easy to do, and Porygon shouldn't be too hard too, you only really need some luck to get a Trace one.

For Cutiefly's Skill Swap, you can use Carbink (found in Ten Carat Hill) as a parent.

Since you seem to want to do them all, I won't give any of these to anyone asking. Have fun with the breeding! (and don't forget to tell me what you want in return :P)
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Oh that's odd, I didn't see that listed on Serebii. I go to Serebii for a lot of that info. Ok, I should be able to do that easily.

I will most likely have most of it done later tomorrow night PST.
I highly doubt you will have to wait until Sunday for anything so I will keep you posted.

As for what I want:
I'm not sure, you have a lot of great Pokémon. It's hard to choose. Lol. I definitely could use Gold Bottle Caps if you have spares. So far if the only one I have is from you. Lol.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Hmm it appears you can't breed Carbink. I never tried before but it doesn't seem like I can get Skill Swap on Cutiefly until Pokebank.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Ahhh, my bad, since it was in the Fairy egg group I assumed it would work, but it can't because it's genderless, I'm dumb! Hope that didn't cost you too much time!

I can definitely spare you some gold bottle caps if you need them in exchange for these projects! And don't feel rushed at all, I'm in no hurry for any of them.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Luckily I didn't waste too much time on it. Do you still want the Cutiefly with everything though?

And awesome, thank you. Hyper training is really useful. :)
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I do still want the Cutiefly, but without Skill Swap obviously (for now anyway, I'll probably breed one that has it in January).
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Sounds good. I am actually starting on the longer ones so that way it's out of the way.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Update:
I finished Bruxish and Cutiefly last night. I will work on Oricoro later when I get home from work. Then the rest should be done shortly after. :p
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Awesome! That was fast, thanks! Let me know when you want to send them over. How many gold bottle caps do you want in return? I reckon 5 per project would be fair, but if you need more I don't really mind either, just let me know :P
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
I could have sworn I replied to this, but i don't see it. Please tell me if I did somewhere else by mistake.

I'm pretty much done right now. I got the Jolly and Timid Dittos I will need for the natures (really should have done this sooner, by my boxes are a mess. Lol)

I'm happy with any amount of Gold Caps. Those are a rare item for me and pretty much the only thing I can't obtain easily, aside from certain Sun UBs with good stats.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Which would just be Kartana I think.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Lmao I just got my first Gold Bottle Cap right now from a lotto recommended by your character in Festival Plaza. xD
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Lol, that's funny, what are the odds! I don't see other replies anywhere, so it may just have been server issues with Smogon. Alright, then I'll go catch some trade fodder for the bottle caps in the next few hours, so we can trade later on if you wish. Also, I can definitely promise you a copy of my Kartana when I catch it, but I have no idea when that will be. I'm doing Xurkitree right now and that might take a long time since I'm going for good hidden powers.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Awesome, thank you!

If it ends up being in January or later I will just use that as my monthly request.

What kind of HP are you trying to get?
I recall getting Electric a lot. -.-
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Oh yeah, got off later today so I will get started on the last two soon.
That will simply be a matter of getting the right abilities pretty much since I got my Dittos earlier.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I'm going for HP Ground as a priority, but I'd be happy with Ice or Fire as well, they all have good use. So far, all the good Xurkitree I was able to get had either HP Steel or Dragon. HP Electric must feel like you are just getting trolled :P

Anyway, sounds good, I might not not available all evening, but we should be able to find some time!
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
I will check to see if one mine have that. We get two, right?

I forgot. Lol.

Finally just got off the phone with a GameStop rep. It took over an hour to connect to a person just for them to solve the solution in less than 2 minutes. I just find that funny for some reason.

So now I can finally get those last two done. If you can't get on tonight I should be free all weekend, so we are good.
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Electric and Dark by the way. Nothing spectacular.