Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Nice! That went really fast, thanks a whole lot! I'll be here tomorrow around the same time as today in the evening, so we can do the trades then if you'd like. Any particular amount of gold bottle caps you need right now?
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Ummm I will take any amount. One would be cool. A one to one ratio would be cooler, but anything more than that would be too much, in my opinion.

If it took me longer I would maybe want more. Lol.
Not having to breed for IVs really helps. I feel like the one I thought would be fast actually took the longest. (Jangmo-o)

It was fun though. Now I just need to clear out some boxes of eggs and babies. Lol. Let me know if you have more projects in the future.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
One to one ratio is perfectly fine, we can do that then! For sure I'll let you know if I have more projects, I'm glad you enjoyed doing them. I would be able to trade pretty much anytime within the next hours, and I have the bottle caps ready, so just let me know when you'll be around!
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Awesome. I just got done eating dinner, so I am ready right now.

I will head to the FP.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Awesome, heading there right now as well!
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Lol it always takes a couple tries, doesn't it?
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
lol ohhh because we're doing it at same time.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
It does :P Well, thank you so much again!
Slowbrotaku
Slowbrotaku
Thank you very much!
That was a great project lol.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I will probably use all of these as parents when I gets my Dittos and breed for IVs as well, so I'll make sure to credit you on my thread for what you provided!