Smogon Forums

FreezeWaffle
FreezeWaffle
I can play today, can't Wednesday, can some of Thursday. Would really prefer to play today.
Cdumas
Cdumas
What do you mean by today ? Its 0:30am atm for me and i have class tomorrow so im about to sleep. Tomorrow im not here but i can defintely try on other weekdays/during weekend. I also dont want to play to late, if possible start before 10pm my time, is there anyday where you could make this ?
Cdumas
Cdumas
Basically im free on weekdays between 6-11pm my time, and Sunday i can play almost all day, maybe even early in the morning if that can help you (would prefer weekdays tho)
FreezeWaffle
FreezeWaffle
I can't play anytime after 3pm my time (GMT -8) on any of the weekdays, so I guess we'll have to play a different week, probably on a weekend since that's the only way we can both play at a reasonable time. It's fine, the deadline is Feb 15 so we have 3 weeks to find a day to play.
Cdumas
Cdumas
I told you i leave on the 3rd, and if you mean "after 3pm" then is'nt it fine ?
Cdumas
Cdumas
We can shoot for this sunday either way
Cdumas
Cdumas
Tbh the best would be if you could play at your lunch time
FreezeWaffle
FreezeWaffle
Yeah let's play Sunday. There's a five hour period on Sunday in which I cannot play, and its around my lunch time, so we'd probably have to play around 5pm-7pm your time. Are you okay playing then?
Cdumas
Cdumas
So 8-10am your time ? Yeah thats perfect for me