Smogon Forums

Osirus182
Hey, I can play 11pm my time which I think is 6pm your time either Tuesday or Wednesday night this week, so let me know which ever suits you Best and we can pen that in :]
Osirus182
Also if that doesn't work I'm not around over this coming weekend but again the same times work from Monday next week (11pm my time)
Pidge
Pidge
If I am not mistaken, 11 PM your time, is 5 PM my time, and 5 PM is around the time I get out of class on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it takes me like 10-15 minutes to get home. Would a little later be okay, like 11:15 PM your time on Wednesday?
Osirus182
Ah yeah sorry I didn't read your initial time zone properly >_< ok so I could potentially do 11:30pm either Tuesday or Wednesday if that gives you enough time to get back?? If that's not enough time we can pen in 11:30pm and just play when your back and able to get online (don't want to cause any stress in rushing back ect) let me know what would work best for you?
Pidge
Pidge
11:15 or 11:30 PM is fine, I actually live really close to my college, like 5-10 minutes. Also, we both happen to be on now, so we could play now as well.
Pidge
Pidge
Also, Tuesday is not looking good for me, so I'd prefer Wednesday now.
Osirus182
Sorry I missed you yesterday, I was literally on the forums for 5 minutes otherwise we could have played but Wednesday night around 11:15/11:30pm sounds great, see you then
Pidge
Pidge
Give me a message when you're on. Smog tours server good with you?
Osirus182
Hey I'm good to go, and also sorry to be a pain but could you link me to the smog tours server I normally just play on the main showdown server
Osirus182
Nevermind I found it and Im on the smog tours server now, Its 11:30pm my time now I see you messaged me about an hour ago so I hope we haven't crossed wires with times I'll be able to stick around for a bit so message me on here or on the smog tours servers when your online :)