Smogon Forums

Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
(Ah, I prefer playing on Showdown)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Okay I'm GMT +11, I have stuff on until my Thursday the 2nd or February. Now our timezone is going to be difficult. I could do maybe 10 am (10:00) for you when it is 8 pm (20:00) for me. If it doesn't work, I could play at 9 am (09:00) which is 11 pm (23:00) for you on the same day.

Use this to see what time it is for me when you are saying if that works! http://www.worldtimezone.com/
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Would rather showdown as well
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
Wait man, you mean until your TUESDAY the 2nd of february, right? If so we can play on my wednesday at 23:00 (your tuesday at 9 am), if you're ok. Also the day after at the same time, no problem for me
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
No I mean Thursday. I said Thursday lol. I can't play until Thursday since I have commitments on. You're really confusing me here since I'm ahead of you in terms of a timezone. Are you actually meaning Thursday and misspelled it as Tuesday? I can be around thursday morning for myself :)
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
Oh my god, sorry man, I messed up with the week days ahahah
All right, so we can play on my wednesday at 23:00 (your thursday at 9 am), as you said :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Arlight I'm going on showdown as FloristtheBudew!
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Waited around 20 mins and you no showed. We'll have to find another time I guess. I'll check what times im free on the weekend.
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
Man, are you still there?
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
My best friend and I had small car accident turning back home
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
I'm so sorry :(
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
Anyway in these days i'll be avaiable e more flexible, so have no problem to propose also times apparently a bit unconfortable to me :(
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
I had things to do I couldn't stay any longer sorry. Hope you and your friend are okay! I'm free on my sunday 100% so I could try and organize something for then :)
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
Yeah, we're fine, just the car a little bit damaged but that can be repaired xD Anyway for your sunday i will be totally free as well, so it's perfect!
Mr.Saints
Mr.Saints
So man, do you already know when you can play? I still free all your sunday :)