Smogon Forums

FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Yo I'm GMT +11 which is AEDT. Was busy today but could be free my friday which is thursday for you. Were you preoccupied on your Friday though? Since that would translate to my Saturday where I'm free for the whole day.

So basically I'm free thursday kinda (would prefer a later date if possible but between say 12 pm and 9 pm), friday and my saturday I'm free as well (between times of 11 am to 9 pm). this link should help you get a bearing on times. http://www.worldtimezone.com/
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
I can go at 5PM your time on Saturday if you're up for that
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
That should be acceptable :) Looking forward to play then :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Alright I'm on the main server now :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
If you don't pop around in another 5 mins I'm going to assume you forgot. I'm not going to be free sunday or monday since the VGC international competition is on and I start Uni (college) on monday. I might ask for an extension since we might require one.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Kk I requested an extension. I could maybe do something in my morning on the tuesday / wednesday morning. I can't repeat this time since uni goes to this time on both days. So I could only play at like 1 am your time, which isn't fair so I would want to avoid that. Just list some options and I'll get back to you on it
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
Ok. I think we may have gotten the timimg incorrect. I had thought we were playing in an hour. So, my time I'll be free from now until 15:00CST. And I can play at a couple times after. I'll be free Sundsy and Monday from 10:00-15:00CST and 22:30-24:00CST. I'll have the dntire day on Tuesday after 11:00 CST

I'm sorry gor this mixup
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
Wednesday is also a slim possibility. I'll have from 10:30-15:00CST