Smogon Forums

Altina
Altina
My part time job now (at an exhibition) requires me to work everyday from 9 to 5 (including weekends) for a couple of weeks. Thats why its a bit problematic
Groudon
Groudon
Ok, so i can try to get up early on the weekends but ive slept in every weekend and im not sure how reliably I can get up at this point and to lose to bc of that would be p unfortunate. So I can try to b up by then, another possible solution is for u to play early mornings, i dont know how busy your early mornings are but it is another potential solution
Groudon
Groudon
To lose to activity* (for the first sentence)
Altina
Altina
Its tough for me to wake up early to play cause my work starts at 9 and I wake up at 8.
Altina
Altina
My night times all nights are free as long as matchas dont drag too late. Just lmk your time
Groudon
Groudon
Hmm ok i guess we can try smthn like I'll ty to wake up between 10-11 on sun, if for w/e reason I oversleep we can see eitherif u can play early or try agian on my monday morning, i just dont want an immediate activity call or anything, reason I'm not suggesting saturday is i havent had time to prep if i feel ive gotten enough prep in on friday i'll let u know
Altina
Altina
Can you try to wake up a bit earlier than that. 10-11 for you is 2-3am for me. I will be asleep by then as I have work the next day
Groudon
Groudon
10am gmt-6 is midnight for you, I will wake up around then on sunday. If i oversleep due to the fact that weekends r when i get most of my sleep, we'll try something on monday. If your early mornings are very difficult, understandable, but just wondering, then I'll try to squeeze it in on monday morning.
Altina
Altina
O you are right. But try not to be too late cause I try to sleep before 1am my time for work
Altina
Altina
Lmk here when you are ready to go
Groudon
Groudon
I'll b on in a couple, slightly overslept
Altina
Altina
I will be on main
Altina
Altina
Please hurry up.
Groudon
Groudon
I had messaged you on stours before your last message here, I was having some net issues but I still messaged you on stours with a decent amount of time left in your range.
Altina
Altina
My mother used my laptop after I went to bed. I definitely did not see any message and I had already waited 40min from the initial scheduled time. Try the same time today.
Groudon
Groudon
Yh i was having net issues, it cleared up and said u were online when i message on stours but its fine. Yh lets try same time tomorrow.
Altina
Altina
On main now
Altina
Altina
I can't keep waiting, esp not 2 nights in a row
Groudon
Groudon
Keep in mind that I told you these times would be difficult for me, so please bare with me.
Groudon
Groudon
Its rly frustrating to miss a match like this, is there any way you could get up earlier, I understand its decently early but the match would definitely happen. I just dont want to lose to activity to a problem thats been nagging me for a year.