Smogon Forums

Derringer
Derringer
It's going to take a hot minute to breed this tyrunt so i won't be on for a few minutes
Ault229
Ault229
IGN Ault : 2423-7394-3515
Ault229
Ault229
I'll keep refreshing every 5 min I know they take a while to hatch its dragon monster class haha I feel your pain
Derringer
Derringer
Yea, but it's a pretty badass fossil pokemon.
Ault229
Ault229
I'm so excited bro haha I didn't know it was fossil that's even cooler
Ault229
Ault229
I just noticed I have a jolly nature gyarados with ice fang and dragon dance so I'm running stone edge since I wanna run life orb no recoil from head smash so should I do fire fang or ice fang
Derringer
Derringer
Yea, Kalos exclusive. It took Rampardos' place on the pedastal for me.
Ault229
Ault229
I have a rampa but I like this one better it's a little more resilience and more coverage
Derringer
Derringer
I have fire fang on it just because it get's walled off by steel types., along with rock polish. Head smash is so much better than stone edge since the recoil will be negated
Derringer
Derringer
Alright, it's been bred so just shoot me a request whenever
Ault229
Ault229
I was thinking of doing a life orb set so rock polish is better you think fire fang I feel that steel walls can be a pain
Ault229
Ault229
I've added you and my FC is in the conversation above can you trade now I wanna get to work on this haha
Derringer
Derringer
Yea, earthquake is the fundamentally better option, but i run it to purely counter celesteela
Ault229
Ault229
Awesome I'm jumping on now brotha what would you like in return I don't have much really haha a really good larvitar
Ault229
Ault229
With dragon dance
Ault229
Ault229
You could run it with a rand team
Derringer
Derringer
Just junk would be fine if you don't have the level ball
Ault229
Ault229
I don't like getting something for nothing though , I don't have Lvl ball so sorry , however I take pride in the breeding sequence it took for larvitar and would like you to have one
Derringer
Derringer
Alright i'll take one. I'm sure i'd find a use
Ault229
Ault229
I'm building a sand team so I'm trying to get some stuff for that haha