Smogon Forums

Rukario
Hey sorry for the late reply. I'll be able to do Sunday, available most of the day just pick your time. I'm EST btw.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
The official deadline is today (which i forgot about when writing my post, which is why I included Sunday). I have/had no time to play today. I'm fine with playing tomorrow evening/late afternoon my time if we're getting an extension. I just asked blarajan if we're getting one and I'll get back to you as soon as I get an answer.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
If we get an extension, can we play tomorrow at 7:30 PM my time, which should be 1:30 PM for you I think?
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Ok so can we play around 1:30 PM your time?
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
I gotta leave now and I can't play anymore today, at the moment i can't tell if I'm gonna have any time tomorrow/on tuesday
Rukario
I'm sorry I missed you, just had time all day today to check this. Is there any chance we can do tuesday?
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
I'll have some time today around 3:30 PM EST and on Tuesday I'm busy for the whole day because of work and helping my brother perp for his exams :/ I might have some time in the morning (that'd be middle of the night your time unfortunately) but I'm not sure about that yet
Rukario
Unfortunately I'll be in class at 3:30 PM EST today :/ Around what time in the middle of the night do you think it'll be? I might be able to accommodate that. Is there absolutely no chance you'll be able to do Tuesday at all?
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Tomorrow i only have time between 9 AM and 12 PM (3-6 AM EST I believe).
Rukario
We can do that time. I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night to do it so if we can set it for an exact time just so no time is wasted. I'll be up at 4 am EST.
Rukario
Well I can't stay up any longer, maybe we'll catch each other tomorrow, I should be available all day.