Smogon Forums

Kurukaito
Kurukaito
gmt+1, can around 8pm all day, and if u want in the WE i can duringall the journey just not 2am
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
gmt+2**
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
so when u can ?
Kiyo
Kiyo
fuck im terrible at replying to vms. i'll be online for the next 4 hours or so if you can play today, if not I can play anytime this saturday from 12pm-10pm gmt-7
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
Can't really today, I'll try i will be on smogtours, but if we can't just let play not a 10pm12pm your time it mean 7am to 9 am lol i sleep can you an another time in the journey ?
Kiyo
Kiyo
12 to 10, not 10-12. 12pm is noon. are you still unable to do anything in that time range?
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
oh lol do you sleep ahah I think 8 pm my time is best for me ( 5 am sick for you imo ) but i can like 2 pm my time too like u want just not 2am to 12am
Kiyo
Kiyo
I think you still have timezones confused, regardless; 8pm your time is noon for me, which is why I'm proposing it as a start time. If that works well for you then I'll meet you on smogtours at that time this Saturday.
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
yeah i'm bad to translate time, hum can you a 1pm, just to eat before ?
Kiyo
Kiyo
sure
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
I'm connected on smogtours I wait you :)
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
I'm still connected will be for 4 hours
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
I've waiting you all the journey where are you wtf ?
Kiyo
Kiyo
I was under the impression that when you suggested 1PM you were suggesting it in gmt-7. It didn't occur to me that you'd want to play 1PM gmt+1 which would mean 7 hours earlier than I anticipated (and at 5AM my time). I'll be online ready to play in 37 minutes if you're still available. Otherwise I'm available from 10:00AM to 8:00PM gmt-7 tomorrow, just give me an hour time range to be online.
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
I'll be connected all the journey I think tomorrow, It's 8pm my time fine or more late or more early say me a time
Kiyo
Kiyo
10:00AM GMT-7
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
11am will be best I eat at 10 am gmt +7 ( 7pm for me )
Kiyo
Kiyo
then why didnt you just say that lol
Kurukaito
Kurukaito
idk ahah