Haruno
Haruno
on now
Haruno
Haruno
though like i said play on sun =/
Get this Money
Get this Money
sorry fell asleep, can we get the game done today?
Haruno
Haruno
have shit to do today hence why i requested to play on sun =/
Get this Money
Get this Money
Aite when r u gonna be on
Get this Money
Get this Money
so whats up ive been waiting for 5h
Get this Money
Get this Money
believe it or not i kinda got shit to do, I might check stours again in a few hours, not sure tho cuz I gotta do some stuff as well
Haruno
Haruno
? The fuck lol. You can't expect someone to play at 5am
Haruno
Haruno
If anything we're playing in afternoon/evening
Get this Money
Get this Money
so you're saying since u didnt wanna play friday or saturday and you dont want to play now I should stay up till well into the night when I have to wake up at 6am tmrw? yeah no, thats not happening
Get this Money
Get this Money
either we play now or I get off and u gotta try to get an extension granted, cuz this shits on you buddy
Haruno
Haruno
unfortunately we never scheduled for a time to play on Sunday. Though I thought I made it clear somewhere that I'm only available evenings/afternoons zzz. Expecting me to play at 5am or random as fuck times I was unavailable (why you made this vm in the first place) is retarded beyond belief.
Haruno
Haruno
And seeing as how you already stated you're playing in stour it's safe to assume you have no responsibilities for the next few hours. So we can play the hour or so after stour so around 4 hours from now. If not we're going to coinflip/extension since this is ridiculous lol
Get this Money
Get this Money
you never specified any time, neither did you bring up that you're gmt -8, given I didnt tell you I was gmt +2 but I think the it's kinda common knowledge that I'm from europe, in fact it says that I am from germany on my profile.
I'm not going to stay up till your afternoon/evening cuz that'd be in the middle of the night, so either u get on stours within 5 min and pm me or im posting my activity post and dipping for today.
Haruno
Haruno
Looks like we're going for coinflip/extension then. If you have the time to attend stours today I don't see how you can't stay up or whatever lol. Looks like we'll deal with things tomorrow