Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Hey! I *think* we are currently in the 7PM-5AM timeframe of Philippine Standard? If so, and you're around, then I'm available to trade! You can get any of the Gallade sets you want since you're the one who requested it (even all of them - but as a heads up, since the Galladite is unreleased yet, I can only send you the mega set without the mega stone). Feel free to pick something else from the giveaway if you want!
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Sorry about the delay. Ran into some internet problems. I'll be here for the day. Again, very sorry.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
No worries, the Gallade aren't going anywhere, there's no hurry :P I'm here for about an hour or two, still around?
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Also, since you allowed me to get both Gallade for the reason since I requested them, I'd humbly ask if I could get the Mewtwo Y set for April :)
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Well, I should be back here at 12:00 noon Phil standard.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Sorry, I was gone already when you messaged me, and now I just woke up and I'm in a hurry. I'll be back tonight, hopefully I can catch you then.
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Yo Eisen! You there???
I've still got a few minutes!
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I was in a hurry and had no time to trade, sorry. I should be here at 12pm, though!
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
You back?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Yup, I'm here! Ready to trade?
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Yes! Except I couldn't breed any Mareep... :I
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
That's no problem at all :P I'll be online in 2 minutes but need to do another trade before. Should be ready in less than 10 minutes though!
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Okay! Thanks!
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Alright, online and ready!
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
LeviticusBrynhildr
Thanks Eisen! Sorry for the Mareep...