Smogon Forums

urban
urban
Some evening this weekend probably works best for me, but I can try to be flexible. I'm utc -4.
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
tomorrow night is the only certainty i have for available time, i go overseas on friday
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
i'm on smogtours from now until eod, i'll be unavailable for a few hours estimating 5-8 (2h-5h from now) while my grandparents are here though
urban
urban
I can't really play today or tomorrow. I guess if you can't play this weekend, we will have to ask for an extension.
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
i imagine i'll be free to play at some point this weekend, I just have no earthly idea when

I'll be gmt +1 as of tomorrow night
urban
urban
Okay. Well, I'm pretty free most of the weekend aside from work from 8-6 on Saturday. Do you just want to try to find each other sometime after that or on Sunday?
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Do you normally frequent showdown or discord? As i said I really have no idea as to when I'll be available except that I'll be 5 hours ahead of when i normally would be
urban
urban
yeah, im on discord most of the time i'm free. im theurbandear#7761
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
i'm available for the next hour
urban
urban
I was posting from my phone at work. Not really able to play from here. I guess just try to hit me up on discord tomorrow/Sunday?
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
yeah so you really need to giving me general times of availability so i can keep them in mind when doing the 5h conversions

i'll almost certainly be availabilie at midnight/12 est each night but i also very likely won't be sober so some knowledge from your end is needed
urban
urban
The same goes for you man. I thought I was being helpful by giving you a lot of flexibility since you have no idea when you'll be on.
urban
urban
ill be around from 4 pm (3 hours from now) my time til the end of the day pretty much. i might be in and out a bit for parts of it, but hopefully we can find each other.
i also already contacted golden gyara for an extension if we need it.
Vileman
Vileman
just kiss already
or fight,, i want my opp @_@
urban
urban
We have until Wednesday. I am on nights my time from around 8 PM until 2 AM or so. I can get on earlier in the day too if needed
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
im online atm, dunno for how long tho, been a long day
urban
urban
I can't play for another 2-3 hours cause I'm at work. Tomorrow? I can play right at 8 so it's not that late for you.
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
tomorrow i will 100% be smashed at the bar
urban
urban
Well, I don't know what to tell you, man. I've been available and around a ton since Saturday. Wednesday?
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Yeah and that's so helpful when you were unwilling to be available during the times I was available when I warned you in advance that I was going on a family vacation and would have limited activity.

I am online and available now, I'll be online for some undetermined period of time. Find me on discord when you can.