Smogon Forums

LittleOni
LittleOni
Alright, I'll be gone soon so I'll let you know.
LittleOni
LittleOni
Actually, since the Mega Stone can't be traded any other way except Link Trade I want to wait until I get Moon version. I should get it sometime tonight eastern time, so once I get it I will contact you again so I can have Mega Pidgeot in that game. I will be transferring pokes of the team Mega Pidgeot will be in. IGN for that game will be Zoetica.
Sondero
Sondero
Well, it's pretty late for me at the moment, so I'll most likely fall asleep before you get back. How's your schedule tomorrow? I should be available from 11 in the morning until about 6 in the afternoon your time, since that's the time between after I come home from work until I go to bed.
LittleOni
LittleOni
Tomorrow my schedule should be open around the timeframe that you mentioned. Today has been a hectic day so I'm hoping that I can get Moon version tonight. I'll let you know what's going on tomorrow though. If anything I may have to receive the Pidgeot in my Sun version and I may need your help to transfer it to Moon version once I get it. I mean, if you'd be able to help me if it comes to that that is.
Sondero
Sondero
OK, I'm available now, so let me know if you are as well, and I'll go online. Though if you need to wait, I can send it to you some other time.
LittleOni
LittleOni
I'll be getting Moon version right now. I'll let you know once I'm home to receive the Pidgeot.
LittleOni
LittleOni
I'm on Moon so when're you're ready!
Sondero
Sondero
Sorry, I fell asleep
LittleOni
LittleOni
You up?
Sondero
Sondero
I'm available now, if you are