Smogon Forums

Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
My Wednesday won't work due to classes. Thursday I have other plans so that can't work for me either. How does your weekend look?
TheWall
TheWall
my weekend could work but im gonna be away the whole day but which day isnt certain yet. I'll let you know on thursday. also What timezone are (so we can think of a good time to meet in the meantime lol)
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
I'm EST, which I believe is GMT -4. Yeah once you figure out your availability we can schedule much more easily. Hopefully we won't have any big issues with getting online at the same time.
TheWall
TheWall
Yo I'm back with news :p! It turns out Im gonna be away the whole day during sunday. tht would mean we'll have to play tomorow. Is that cool with you? we have a time difference of 6 hours (I'm 6 ahead of you). I'm gonna try to be available from 01:00 pm my time. is there a more specific timeslot that could work for you?
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Tomorrow should hopefully work fine. Wanna try and play at 1 PM my time/7 PM your time?
TheWall
TheWall
7 pm could prove tricky for me since dinnertime is kinda sacred over here lol is around 2 PM (your time) manageable for you?
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
That'll work fine! See you then!