Smogon Forums

Znain
Znain
for me its impossible in the morning my more flex time is late afternoon-night what about ur thursday?
suapah
suapah
What would you consider late afternoon? And thursday is nearly impossible for me bc I'm out with my gf all day.
Znain
Znain
late afternoon is after 6 pm
suapah
suapah
Probably 8/9pm EST would be good for me
suapah
suapah
let me know if thats fine with you
Znain
Znain
so wedmesday u say?, what about ur saturday?
suapah
suapah
I'll be in mexico then. I mean I don't mind playing but ideally not. Wednesday around 8/9pm would be most preferable
Znain
Znain
dude if u join as a sub means that u can play almost all this week not for say that u are almost busy all the week ._.
suapah
suapah
I could play on Saturday. I was just wondering if you have anything on Wednesday that would make it difficult for you?
Znain
Znain
yeah i have to do i scheduled before with genesis, taking my time to testing and that stuff, and tuesday (only day i could have for make new teams for a new opp) is imposible for me make make a new team the tuesday cuz i am busy with other stuff, and i wont test and play the same day sorry, as i said before if u join as a sub u must have time to play this week lol
suapah
suapah
okay thursday around 10-11pm est?
suapah
suapah
Is that time cool with you?
Znain
Znain
i am 70% sure i cant play tomorrow late i will be out but i can confirm u tomorrow early, i will prefer play saturday any time after 4 pm
suapah
suapah
Okay the earliest I could probably play is 9pm EST (which is 1 hour after your time you set with genesis)
suapah
suapah
Confirm with me tomorrow