Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey, I won't be able to play on sunday but I'll need time in the week to prepare as I'm mostly busy then, so Saturday would be ideal for me. Sometime in my afternoon (my timezone is EDT, GMT-4) would be ideal, like around 2-3 pm.
Relous
ok, that works
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey sorry, I totally forgot I have a class that will be going on during that time. Does 5 pm gmt-4 work instead?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey man I need a response to this, the previous time we chose won't work
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok my parents love springing surprises on me, turns out i wont be free at that time on Saturday either. I'm going on a trip on Sunday but i should be back by 6 pm gmt-4, if we can play then that would be great.
Relous
no I won't play then because i dont want to sleep 4 hours when i have school next day
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
You wake up at 4 am? If so, your 4 am on Sunday should work fine for me
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok so based on various discussions i've had with ciele, mazar, and my manager, this is the current plan as I see it rn:

1. We will try to play at 11 AM GMT-4 Saturday (5 PM GMT+2), or at least, in the vicinity of that time. If it doesn't work out, we move onto 2:

2. We will try to play sometime from 3-5 PM (maybe a bit earlier/later) GMT-4 (9-11 ish GMT+2) on Sunday. As far as I understand you will be able to make this time, and the onus is on me to find a way to make this time work for me. If I can't play at this time, I will let my manager know and step 3:

3. A substitute will take my place and play you at the scheduled time on Sunday

Again, sorry that I had to cancel the time we had scheduled earlier. I really wish you could have responded to my vm earlier so we could have more possible times to schedule for, but i'll do my best to make this work out.