Smogon Forums

Garrahan90
Garrahan90
Hello, I'm available at nights about 7-12 pm ast. Let me know if there is a time conflict.
Get this Money
Get this Money
Since I'm GMT+2 and you're AST we're 7h apart, so your nights don't really work for me as the timespan you have would be 2am-7am. Could u play your morning/noon on a week day? I the latest I could do is 2pm AST. I hope you can make that happen, if not we can try and play on the weekend however we would have to agree on multiple possible says since my schedule is rather unpredictable on the weekend. Time would probably stay the same since idt you want to play in the middle of the night and neither do I so your noon and my evening/night is probably the best. Lmk of that works for you
Garrahan90
Garrahan90
I can make that happen. Tomorrow july 19, 2pm AST?
Garrahan90
Garrahan90
Tomorrow 12-3pm I got free and sounds like it's in your available time. Let me know, I'll be online
Get this Money
Get this Money
Aite I think I'll be there
Garrahan90
Garrahan90
I'm on, if you are around
Get this Money
Get this Money
whats your name on ps
Get this Money
Get this Money
imma be on ps main and stours under the name "get this money" for the next hour, sorry i took a nap, im also most likely not gonna be around tonight since something came up, sorry :s
Get this Money
Get this Money
hey could u tell me your ps alt, so i can look for you when im on
Garrahan90
Garrahan90
Fuego is Cold
Get this Money
Get this Money
im on main rn, wanna play?
Get this Money
Get this Money
i checked all day on ps u werent around :(
Get this Money
Get this Money
Hey I'm going to be online tomorrow from 1pm till 5pm gmt+2 maybe you can catch me online, Thursday I'll be around from 11am till 3pm presumably