Smogon Forums

GammaGoGamma
k
What timezone r u?
Ares
Ares
gmt -8
GammaGoGamma
Ok. This weekend is going to be a little tough for me, but I will see what my schedule is like and I'll let you know
Ares
Ares
whats your timezone? Might be able to fight during the week, but work / school makes it tough.
GammaGoGamma
I'm EST. I'm just have a lot of stuff to do Friday-Sunday. What time works for u best
Ares
Ares
Saturday Sunday I can make my whole day pretty much free. Friday I get off work around 5 so probably 6 would be the earliest I can play
GammaGoGamma
Ok, I think we should try for Saturday
GammaGoGamma
What is your showdown? Mine is GammaGoGamma
Ares
Ares
Its currently Monstegur, I'm a mod in the NU chat room. I might get the username Ares on there in the next day or two, if I do I'll let you know.
GammaGoGamma
K, i'll see when I'm on and I'll message u on showdown
Ares
Ares
you getting on?
GammaGoGamma
I'm really cus for me I'm out of town and I have a lot to do. Worst comes to worst I'll use my LTE. I have to go eat rn with some friends. I'll be back on around 9:30 EST ish. I apologize a lot. If you r not on at that time today I will try my hardest for sunday
Ares
Ares
we can always ask for an extension
Ares
Ares
got an extension till Thursday, I cant play on Wednesday cause I've got an assignment for school. But Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I have from around 5:30 my time till 9:30 available to get this done.
GammaGoGamma
Thank you so much
GammaGoGamma
Really appreciate it
GammaGoGamma
When do u want to battle on Thursday?
Ares
Ares
Like I said I have about a 4 hour window, from 5:30 my time to 9:30. So anytime in there