Smogon Forums

Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
Alright, my FC is 1736-4980-7668 and IGN is Frost. Ill let you have a look at a few of my 5IV level 1s while trading and u just show whether u want it :)
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
Or I just trade u the mon back u give me for haunter or porygon.
Can I trust u? U know the policies about trading dont you?
Tapu Koko Loko
Tapu Koko Loko
I'm new here, not quite up to speed with the policies, but I have about 3 Gengars, half a docen between Porygons2 and PorygonZs and access to three games. I can assure you that if I wanted another Porygon evo or Gengar I wouldn't have to steal it.
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
Give me a shout if ur online between now and 1 hour from now. If not, then we could try tomorrow. Thanks a lot for willing to help me!
Tapu Koko Loko
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
Cool, whats your FC? You got mine, Ill be on my way to festival plaza then!
Tapu Koko Loko
Tapu Koko Loko
1736 1452 3455
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
lets both go to festival plaza then
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
we ll first trade haunter back and forth and then porygon back and forth
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
whats ur ign? aravagantos?
Tapu Koko Loko
Tapu Koko Loko
BTW, do you have XY? If so, what's your friend safari?
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
Thanks 1000 times!!! i couldnt have go to the battle spot without you!
Really grateful.
Tapu Koko Loko
Tapu Koko Loko
Also that "lol rekt" Magikarp was WT to me, sorry if it cause confusion.
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
I do not have XY, but if you want anything just give me a shout i would be more than glad to help you back (i dont have super much stuff but i sure want to give something as a thanks) so just ask whenever u want
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
we all possess some weirdnicknamed magikarps its totally fine i just had this little vietnam flashback to 1996 magikarp salesmen my precious 500 pokedollars... "shiver"
Tapu Koko Loko
Tapu Koko Loko
I'm going a bit crazy trying to get a HA Snover, sounds like a trivial thing but aparently no-one's bothered to get one, and I'm extra-salty about it because I have a Snover FS, but it's a 2-slot so no HAs
Koekiekoekje
Koekiekoekje
i got a hyper trained timid BR raikou maybe something for u just let me know (ultrs ball hgss iirc)