Smogon Forums

Plas
Plas
That's 2:30 for me I believe. Should be alright. Just in case though can you do like 10 pm sunday if I miss the 1st time?
parivard
10 pm sunday my time? Nah, not at all. So, then lets finalise 12pm my time. Also, why ya unfollow me bro :(
Plas
Plas
I'll be out this weekend w/o internet until late Sunday (Like 9 pm). We'd have to do monday i guess
Plas
Plas
I can play most of the day today if you can
parivard
How bout today at 8pm my time[GMT +5:30]?
Plas
Plas
When can you play this weekend?
parivard
I'm free from 12pm-3pm and then from 7:30pm-9pm. Pick a time[I've given a good time period] and let's play on that time.
Plas
Plas
I'm good all day from now to like 9 pm my time. Gonna be on plasmagby on main server whenever
Plas
Plas
Edit to 11 pm my time. Also requested extension cause timezones are annoying and I was busy yesterday :/ I can play like 10pm-1 am Anytime. I believe that's like 7-11 am for you. Basically one of us has to wake up early and I'm GARBAGE at waking up early. So if you wouldn't mind. If not I can try to wake up early if you give another free time
Plas
Plas
Ok. I got us till wednesday. What times work for you? I should be able to do like 4-6 pm est. I can also try and wake up early for like a 6-7 am game on wednesday
parivard
Let's do this tomorrow at 8pm my time [GMT +5:30].
Plas
Plas
I'm in school at your 4:30pm-1:30 am your time
parivard
Then you tell me how can we even play...
Plas
Plas
You have to wake up early essentially.
Plas
Plas
I can wake up early as well but it would be like 2:30-4:30 pm your time. Rest of my times when I'm out of school are like 12-5 am your time
Plas
Plas
But you'd have to be up like 6-8 AM your time. Otherwise I don't get out of school until 1 am your time