Nature: Jolly
Pokeball: Any gen 7 Special Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Night Slash
- Copy Cat
- Assurance
- Screech

however i can always go for alternate sets for some of the starters. i have a few pokeballs for the johto and unova starters, as well as some non-dream ball hoenn starters.
Christian
Christian
If you have them in some special ball I can do these two for you, no problem. If you don't have them, there is nothing that I can do sadly :/ I'll pick a mon from your thread for the Turtwig, will let you know later :)
Inkblot
Inkblot
i have them in some pokeballs i'd like, so i can give them to you to breed. however, do you need me to get you some with their hidden abilities as well? or can you get the hidden abilities on your own?
Christian
Christian
i would only need the HA on Oshawott, if that would be possible. I do have a Thick Fat Emboar in a Pokeball so that should work for Tepig
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok. i;ll have to clone one of mine but i can get you that.
Christian
Christian
its cool, thanks a lot for your help!
Christian
Christian
Alright, guess I'll take the Double Edge Shiny Jolly Aerodactyl for the Nest Ball Turtwig.
So:
Riolu - Adamant SD Wailmer
Larvitar - Jolly DE Glalie
Togetic - Tangela
Smoochum - Skrelp
Turtwig - Aerodactyl
Inkblot
Inkblot
sounds good!
Inkblot
Inkblot
you wouldn't happen to be in the mood for a naive, hidden power deoxys, or perhaps a rng abused vctini, keldeo, meloetta, or volcanion would you? just taking the time to rng some of the legends i have been holding on to and thought i'd give you first pick since you have been such an amazing help.
Inkblot
Inkblot
also i got your pokemon ready! i'll trade them to you in gen 6, and then we can switch to get 7 to trade over anything gen 7 exclusive!
Christian
Christian
I can't abuse on gen 3, though I have a Jolly Victini with Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt and V-Create, a Timid Hidden Power electric Keldeo and a Modest Volcanion which was SRd and has the IVs of: 31/x/29/32/30/31. I can trade now, if you're free, I will hop online now
Christian
Christian
Sorry meant 31 in Spa ~
Inkblot
Inkblot
FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: tracie (gen 6) Amber (gen 7)

i'll be online in a sec
Christian
Christian
Going on now, thanks for the trade in advance ;)
Christian
Christian
Which Pokemon am I getting on gen 6?
Inkblot
Inkblot
all 5 of them
Christian
Christian
I forgot to clone the Smoochum, is it ok to receive it on your gen 7 game along with the Turtwig? Otherwise I will clone it and trade it to you on gen 6 after this trade :)
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok, no onto gen 7. i am currently in the middle of an rng so i can't give you the starters i want you to breed atm, but once its done i'll clone them and send them your way
Inkblot
Inkblot
i'd perfer it in gen 6
Inkblot
Inkblot
you can give it to me in gen 6 after this trade