Smogon Forums

Sam I Yam
can you play today?
ahhh
sry not able to play these days.
Sam I Yam
Ok what days. Can you play? I can also play tomorrow 6-9 pm my time
ahhh
Maybe I can try 11 pm on Monday in gmt +8. How about you? It would be okay for me till 2 am.
ahhh
I will be on plane at that time...Or I need battle after Oct 5th when I'm about to settle down.
Sam I Yam
Ok when after oct 5th can you play. I can still do 6-9 PM my time weekdays.
ahhh
Hi!I'm in Germany and got some time now. So my time zone changed to gmt +2 right now. How about 8pm to 11pm in my time?
Sam I Yam
Sorry I can only be available as early as 6pm my time on weekdays... if you can stay up a little later we could do that. Or i could play 8-10am my time on saturday if thats better.
ahhh
Let's play 8 am. on Saturday.
Sam I Yam
Hey you ready?
Sam I Yam
Hello it is now 2 1/2 hours past our scheduled time. I am going to call activity.
ahhh
sry I'm too busy these days and don't have internet at home. We can reschedule as we still got plenty of time.
ahhh
We can play 8 am to 5 pm on Sunday in your time. Or 6pm for weekdays.
ahhh
I'm on. You can challenge whenever you want.
Sam I Yam
my availability will be different this week. i am willing to try rescheduling with you if you can accommodate. I can't play today, but can play Monday through friday 10PM-1AM my time.
ahhh
We can try to play at 1AM in your time.
ahhh
which day do you want?
Sam I Yam
I actually have an opening that I can play at 5 PM tomorrow (my timezone) if that is easier for you due to your time zone. let me know if that works
ahhh
Is that 5 pm on Thursday? It does work.
Sam I Yam
I was thinking 5 pm my time on Wednesday - so about 7.25 hours from the time I am posting this