Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
God you're so fucking generic. What happened man?
Finchinator
Finchinator
OTR CONK
Finchinator
Finchinator
fhjgj
Finchinator
Finchinator
damn son you ugly
Finchinator
Finchinator
This is the last time I bother you why you lock my thread about Lucario.Just why! : /
Finchinator
Finchinator
will my drafted post still remain after the workshop is unlocked? p much finished writing a team out last night
Leo
Leo
It's still me I come to ask a little thing. Is that possible to put Emboar in C- in OU Viability Ranking, fortunately I ask you the question in time.If it is not possible it does not matter I would have tried to improve the metagame, if one day it will have a small place for this pokemon that is it is never it.
Finchinator
Finchinator
It's still me I come to ask a little thing. Is that possible to put Emboar in C- in OU Viability Ranking, fortunately I ask you the question in time.If it is not possible it does not matter I would have tried to improve the metagame, if one day it will have a small place for this pokemon that is it is never it.
Leo
Leo
Finchinator
Finchinator
Leo
Leo
Hi there. I see my post has been deleted on the OU forums. I was unaware that I needed a mods approval to post there. I was trying to generate some honest discussion, and I feel like my post was not taken seriously. Can you please advise on what the best course of action for me to take is?