Smogon Forums

teachable
i'm est (gmt -4)
gorex
gorex
hmm, i would prefer you give me your availability, because the times i think i can play this week are a bit iffy cuz im busy af, so id rather try to fit into when you can play. im gmt +8
teachable
I'm free on
tuesday - noon-10pm
wednesday 5pm-10pm
thursdasy noon-10pm
you can add me on discord and try to organize on the fly from there
gorex
gorex
i assume those timings are based off your timezone? anyways, whats your discord? i dont use it much anymore but i guess i could use to schedule on the fly
teachable
based off of my timezone, yeah.
Teachable#9759
gorex
gorex
i just realised (cuz im tired af) that all those times are my mornings and I have school, how's your weekend availability like?
teachable
This weekend I'll be at an event on everyday except Sunday. What time (EST) do you get home from school? I can try to stay up later or get up earlier if it'll mean we can play.
gorex
gorex
like 5pm my time which is 5am yours lol, our timezone difference is insane. if you could play your morning that would be great
teachable
I could try to get up at like 9 or 10am my time on thursday, if that'd work for you. LMK.
gorex
gorex
that shld be fine yeah
teachable
okie, I got you
teachable
heya I've been on for 30 minutes and don't see you online :(. your showdown username is just "gorex"?
gorex
gorex
yeah it is, but somehow i remembered it to be friday instead of thursday, plus i was packed with shit to do today. do you mind playing another time? ill try adjust to your timing since i missed
gorex
gorex
when else can you play?
teachable
Monday is the earliest I can play
teachable
let me know when y'all are free, I'll make it work schedule wise
gorex
gorex
im free for 5 hours from now, and im free the whole of tmr my time